Who we are…
Nightlite Media is a fast-growing online CRM and performance advertising provider. We are a full-service advertising firm specializing in online customer acquisition, lead generation and customer relationship management. We deliver 1000s of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including small and multimillion dollar operations.
Nightlite Media is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
As a SEO Manager, you will work with the Publishing team to build and grow our online advertising campaigns. This position will work directly with the CEO to identify opportunities in the SEO advertising space and build/maintain relationships with SEO Outsource’es to take advantage of more efficient money saving opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the creation of advertisements, setting up campaigns, maintaining campaigns, and using data analysis to optimize all campaigns for the highest level of ROI.
This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive compensation and commission. This position reports directly to the CEO. Working some weekends and/or evenings may be required. Travel may be required for industry conferences and professional development.
- Work with the CEO to identify client which present opportunities for business.
- Research current promotion techniques and compile competitive analysis reports
- Develop and propose approaches for new promotional methods
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to identify trends and new opportunities in SEO.
Creation of Campaigns
- Research customers to identify creative strategies
- Work with Photoshop or coordinate with designers to create high performing creative materials that are in accordance to Nightlite Media standards and ethics
- Capitalize on opportunities to improve ROI on existing creatives
Campaign Implementation, Management and Optimization
- Maintain professional relationships with new and existing Outsource’es and clients
- Work with providers and clients to negotiate terms, implement tracking, and test campaigns prior to launch.
- Organize campaigns, ad groups, and advertisements into intuitive hierarchies
- Optimize campaigns to increase return on investment
- Driven to succeed - meet and exceed individual and team targets and goals
- Desire to continually adapt and advance in online advertising
- Able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time around unexpected situations and/or requests and prioritize workflow by opportunity
- Ideal candidate will have experience in working with other online advertising platforms like Google's Adwords and Microsoft's Adcenter.
- Must be able to show at least two successfully optimized sites
- Must be knowledgeable of SE algos and relevancy signals
- Working knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop an asset
Education and Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing
- Online marketing or advertising experience an asset
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format referencing "SEO Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include why you want to join the Nightlite Media team and provide your pay expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recruitment for this position is ongoing.
Being the Best
Nightlite Media is committed to "Being the Best" and thus we strive to make sure every partners need it met. By encouraging our employees to see themselves as partners, they are empowered and achieve greater personal and professional growth. This is both essential to the success of the company and the happiness of everyone. We are located in the heart of Victoria, British Columbia, Nightlite Media offers our staff an ever-changing, flexible work environment that balances fun with professionalism.