Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Successful online marketing starts with promoting your website to increase visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of various search techniques. However, it does not stop there. There is a big difference between driving traffic and driving quality traffic. We deliver traffic that is looking for you and what your business has to offer. Whether big or small, ecommerce or brick and mortar, we have a search solution for you.
The world is changing, didn’t you hear?
- 97% of potential customers are searching online first
- 61 billion online searches were made in August 2010
- 77% of North Americans are online. A whopping 266 million people
- In 4 years newspaper ad revenue dropped by 44%
So, how do you win? Together we create a tailored solution that suits your needs and meets your goals. You will be paired with consultant who will research your business and create a unique strategy. Soon after, your customers will be knocking on your door.
There are various ways this may be achieved, including: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Local SEO. In a very competitive industry, we have invested heavily into developing new approaches to these sophisticated search competencies to make sure your business gets the attention it deserves.
Let us handle your online marketing so you can concentrate on the customers coming through your door.
Search Engine Optimization
Out of all online marketing methods, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) provides the highest long-term ROI. Without SEO your business’ website will be hidden to most searchers. It doesn’t matter how much you have spent on your website design, if you have not invested in SEO no one can find you on the internet. That is where we step in. Google and other search engines are constantly changing their ranking algorithms and place sites that contain the most relevant, trustworthy information at the top of the search results page, where everyone looks first. Nightlite Media helps big Google and his pals Yahoo! and Bing understand that you can be trusted and your website has what people want.
Every day, millions will use search engines to find products or services. 90% of those people will click links on the first page of the search results. Is your site on that first page? Are your competitors?
Our team of SEO experts will help you get on the first page so you can benefit from new buying customers. Over the years we have invested heavily into developing new techniques and strategies to stay ahead in the most competitive industries.
Our SEO strategies are based on:
- Thorough Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Link Construction
- On-site Optimization
- Article & Press Release Marketing
- Local Search Optimization
- Web Marketing Analytics
Just like you, every SEO solution is unique. When you contact us for your Free Consultation, we will pair you with a dedicated consultant. Together we will explore growth opportunities, and create a no obligation strategy to solve your search needs. Chat with us today!
Pay Per Click
When you conduct a search on Google, you will notice that results are divided into two discreet sections. The main listings are the natural search results. Alternatively, above and to the right Google displays sponsored ads. These are a product of Pay per click (PPC) marketing. PPC marketing is a great way to see immediate results from your marketing campaign. A carefully executed PPC campaign can save you lots of money while quickly boosting your ROI.
Our Google certified professionals will skilfully create effective ads that reach the largest targeted audience possible. Through careful targeting and the ability to throttle budget, the end result is a healthier return on investment for your website marketing budget. Search Engine Marketing has proven to provide substantial return on a paid search marketing investment, typically outdoing the alternatives by a wide margin.
That sounds good, how does it work?
- Advice from expert internet marketers
- Strategic search engine placement
- Regular monitoring, testing and measuring through our leading-edge proprietary software and tools, including web analytics, call tracking and conversion tracking
- Continual optimization to ensure maximum ROI
- Comprehensive, detailed campaign reporting and measurement
If you are looking for quick injection of customers and high ROI, Nightlite Media’s search marketing professionals are here to help you implement a successful PPC campaign, at a cost that makes sense. Put our experience to work for you.
Currently Google Places occupies an entire page for many search engine results. This extra visibility has created a great deal of new opportunity for businesses hoping to get noticed and draw customers in.
Claiming your spot in the Google Places Listing is simple. However it is rarely enough when it comes to ranking within a half-competitive Google 7-pack box. There is no point in being listed at the back. In order to bring you the front of the pack our team follows these steps:
- Listing Verification: We introduce you to Google, shake hands and obtain a ‘certificate of trust’ or verification
- Keyword Research: We identify keywords that have the highest relevant searches in your area
- Citation Domination: A citation is where you are mentioned on another website. We build citations so you dominate the top listings
- Reviews: We create strategies that make it easy for your customers to submit reviews online. Currently these hold a lot of weight in Google’s eyes
- Performance Tracking: Regular monitoring, testing and measuring through our leading-edge proprietary software and tools, including web analytics, call tracking and conversion tracking
In order to offer our customers the competitive advantage they deserve we are limiting ourselves to 1 client per business category per city. Therefore, if you are considering us, be hasty, because we’d hate to turn you away. Lets chat today!