Best Free Keyword Research tools
With the abundance of information on the internet many of us waste tons of time in research. When it comes to keyword allocation the situation is no different. There are dozens of ways to find the best keywords for your niche, but many of them amount to wasted time, duplicate results, and over-information.
If you’re anything like me you want tools that get you the information in the most painless way possible. You want tools that work in unison, all the while saving you time and money while finding the real gems of your niche. If this sounds like you, here are 5 free keyword research tools that I found to be extremely helpful:
1) Instinct- I’d call this one a no-brainer but that would be paradoxical because your brain is the first (and most important) tool in your toolbox. Before searching elsewhere for keywords ask yourself what keywords you would use to search for your product. You’ve been a consumer for much longer than you’ve been an internet marketer so more often than not your first instinct will be dead on accurate.
2) Google Keyword Tool- Most of you have this already but it’s still one of the best ways to find profitable keywords. Here is the link if you are not using it already: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
3) SEObook Keyword Tool- This is a great tool and it will add supplemental information to your search. These first 3 combined should be more than enough for the beginning IMer, but for the heavy hitters, read on…
4) FreePPCspy.com- This is a Firefox add on but it is grabbing Firefox just to use it. It contains a nifty little button that instantly shows you what keywords each PPC/Adwords advertiser is using for your niche. This will give you an immediate clue-in into what keywords are working and which ones are not. Needless to say, if someone is shelling out money on a keyword then there is a pretty good chance that the keyword is a winner.
5) SeNukeFree.com- They weren’t exaggerating when they named this software; it really is a nuclear bomb when it comes to keyword research. Here’s a quick rundown of how it works- First, you visit the Google keyword tool on step 2 and let them give you a giant list of keywords. Then you click a button on SeNuke and all those keywords get slapped into a new window. Then, you simply click a button and the software tells you which keywords are good to use and which ones should be avoided. That’s what I call time management! Of course, this is just a fraction of what the software can do but it is well worth having in your toolbox.
These are the best free keyword research tools and could be called as alternative to premium services like wordtracker or Market Samurai.
For more great information on keyword research and how to make money through internet marketing feel free to contact us anytime. We are experts in keyword research, allocation and SEO so don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
You might also want to check How to Recover from Panda Update.
No related posts.